To planning a wedding one can plan the event himself by hiring caterer. Decorators, photographer etc. individually or by hiring a wedding planner or event management groups. Wedding planner or Event Managers are might be the person or group of professionals who assists with the design, planning and management of a client’s wedding. There are many courses for studding Wedding Planning Management or Event Management.
The Wedding Planner is the person who plans and executes the event of wedding, taking all the responsibility of overall event designing and executing. In the event of hiring wedding planner or event management groups’ clients need not to take any headache about planning and executing event managements and everything will go smoothly and properly in a specified and directed manner. Need A Bar is such kind of planner-agent who are committed to make your special function a success, and available to discuss your requirements and will give you an advice about best options for you.
Services Rendered by Wedding Planner:-
- Interview the bride and groom and their parents to collect the information how they want the wedding to be.
- Preparing the budget.
- Make a detailed Checklist
- booking of ceremony and reception venues
- selection of colour, theme and style of the wedding
- Purchasing dresses for the bride and groom
- If there are engagement ceremony before the date of wedding plan for that event also
- Wedding day coordination
- Making a guest list and tracking who are going to be attend the ceremony.
- Consult with Caterer and plan for the menu of food on the date of ceremony.
- Consult with decorators and plan for the decoration of venue on the specified date.
- Consult with Photographers and videographers for the photo shoot on the specified date.
- Contracting with wedding professionals and service providers i.e. beauticians, florists, sweets, buffet, drinks, etc. and contract preparation and execution.
- Deliveries services on the date of ceremony.
- Preparing legal documentation
- Make an alternative plan in the event of any disaster.
- Purchasing various wedding attire and accessories
- Negotiating with vendors.
- Coordination with vendors and consult with them time to time.
- Reviewing the contracts made with vendors and ensure that services to be provided timely.
- Payment of fees to the vendors
- Give the updates to the clients about the services of vendors.
- Helping the bride and groom to be stressed out on the special day.
- Honeymoon planning
- Announced about the engagement in newspaper it clients request.
- Do all the paper works properly.